§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
4. All personal and address data provided by the User on the website www.hubertleszczynski.com will not be made available or sold to third parties or persons in any way.
§2 PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of the User's personal data is Hubert Leszczyński.
2. The User voluntarily provides personal data by means of: forms on the website referred to below, for the purposes indicated on the forms; by writing an e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the contact's subpage or by contacting by phone.
3. The User agrees to the processing of the personal data provided and to receive marketing information by electronic means from the Administrator in order to execute orders, contact with the User or send other marketing information, e.g. about events or services offered by the Administrator.
4. The User is entitled at any time to access his data, correct it, rectify it, remove or limit the processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to data transfer, the right to request access to data, as well as the right to file a complaint to the body supervisory - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (according to the principles set out in the Act on the Protection of Personal Data), if he considers that the processing of his data is inconsistent with the currently applicable law in the field of data protection. He also has the right to be forgotten if further processing is not provided for by the currently applicable law.
For these purposes, you can ask the Administrator via e-mail address: email@example.com.
The User's consent may be revoked at any time, withdrawn, which will result in the removal of the e-mail address from the Administrator's mailing list. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
5. All personal and address data provided by the User on the website will not be made available in any way or resold to any other entity or outside the European Union.
6. The User's data will be processed by the Administrator for purposes related to the provision of the service, until the User cancels the consent, and after the consent is withdrawn, in order to possibly pursue claims by the Administrator - for the period of limitation of these claims.
7. If the User does not provide his personal data, he will not be able to use the materials or services offered by the Administrator as part of the forms on the website.
8. The User, providing his personal data, agrees to their processing for the purpose of marketing the Administrator's products and services, including for profiling them for the purposes of preparing an individualized offer. The User may object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes and oppose profiling for this purpose.
9. The user provides data voluntarily but it is necessary to achieve the goal or take action related to their provision.
10. The User's personal data is stored and protected with due diligence in accordance with the Administrator's internal procedures implemented.
11. The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs his own duties under the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, further as " GSN ").
12. Personal data provided by the User will be used for the purpose and to the extent resulting from the granted consents.
13. The legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by the User are:
- consent granted by the User (when sending a message via the contact form placed on the website, by writing an e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the contact's subpage or by contacting by phone);
- fulfilling legally justified goals realized by the Administrator or recipients of data, which are in particular direct marketing of own products and / or services.
14. In the case of audits performed by entities authorized to do so, related to fulfilling the provisions of the GDPR, your data may be made available to the employees of these entities, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (RODO).
1. The website uses the following types of forms:
- A page system form that allows you to leave comments on the page. You provide all data voluntarily. Providing an e-mail address is mandatory and serves only to exclude spam. It is not made available to third parties.
2. When visitors to the site leave a comment, we collect the data visible in the commenting form, as well as the IP address of the visitor and the signature of his browser as an aid in the detection of spam.
3. The Administrator is not responsible for the content of comments posted by the readers of the site. The Administrator reserves the right not to post comments about the nature of spam, offensive, containing vulgar or offensive returns, illegal content or containing any links to other websites.
§5 DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
1. All content and photos placed on the website are subject to the copyright of the Administrator. The administrator does not agree to copy the content on the site in whole or in part without his express written consent.
2. The Administrator is not responsible for the use of the content contained on the website or the action or omissions made on their basis.
Cookie files also called "cookies" are IT data, in particular text files, saved and stored in the memory of the device used for browsing websites (eg computer, laptop, smartphone, Smart TV). With these files, after they are saved, the server or servers are connected to obtain adequate access to them. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies do not contain any personal data, they do not serve to identify the User and on their basis the User's identity is not determined.
Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the User of the page and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the site, which allows improving its structure and content.
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, two basic types of these files are used:
- session - temporary files stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser);
- permanent - stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Due to the purpose, the following types of cookies are used:
- websites necessary to operate, enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication;
- files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication;
- performance - allowing to collect statistics that inform about how Users use the site, which allows improving its structure and content;
- functional - allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the page, etc .;
- statistical - used for counting statistics on websites and applications.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform them of each time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be included in the user's end device and the site will access this information.
More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.